How to Cook Perfect Candy's Taco Salad

Candy's Taco Salad. To our valued customers, We regret that due to technical challenges caused by new regulations in Europe, we can for the time being no longer accept orders from the European Union. Sunday after church in my house means MEAL PREP! While Jayme is napping I am doing all of the week's meal prep!

Candy's Taco Salad A taco salad is a Tex-Mex dish that combines ingredients used in Tex-Mex tacos. The salad is served with a fried flour tortilla shell stuffed with shredded. This Wendy's Taco Salad recipe is an almost exact copycat of the fast food chain's famous salad The Wendy's Taco Salad is available in full and half size servings. You can cook Candy's Taco Salad using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.

Ingredients of Candy's Taco Salad

  1. It's 1-2 pounds of Ground chuck.
  2. Prepare 2 of large sweet onions diced (1 for meat, one for topping).
  3. It's of I minced 5 Cloves of fresh Garlic.
  4. Prepare of I diced 5 Roma tomatoes cleaned out the seeds ( two for topping and three for Guacamole.
  5. You need 3 of large Haas Avacados pitted and smashed.
  6. It's of Juice of 1 lime.
  7. It's of Zest of one Lime.
  8. You need of About one cup for topping Finely Shreddd cheese, (I used walmarts finely shredded Fiesta Cheese mix).
  9. It's of Chopped lettuce... I used romaine.
  10. It's 1 cup of f pre sliced Black Olives. I sliced mine.
  11. It's of Make your own salsa (see recipe n my page) or use your favorite.
  12. You need of Cilantro to you taste my hubby likes more than I do.
  13. It's of Option: I used one Jalepeño, and diced more for hubby to add.
  14. You need of We used On the Border Bag Tortillas, we like those and Mission for our salsa,.
  15. Prepare of Sour Cream. I like to use Daisy sour cream or Chobani Greek yogurt.
  16. It's of Seasonings: chili powder, onion powder, garlic powder, cumin, fresh ground pepper,.
  17. You need of Kosher or sea salt, to taste....

It's seriously one of the best. Taco Salad Recipes Taco Salads Mexican Food Recipes Ethnic Recipes Original Taco Salad Recipe Wendys Taco Salad Cinnamon Honey Butter Tomato And Cheese Cooking Recipes. This simple salad is anything but boring, and easy enough to put together any night of the week. Many fast-food restaurants have their own version, but we wanted a recipe for wholesome taco salad.

Candy's Taco Salad step by step

  1. I cooked my meat, when meat was almost done I added onions, garlic, seasonings, While my meat is cooking on low, I used a medium skillet, I added oil set the heat to low, I mashed my beans with a fork until almost smooth. I then added my 20 ounce can of rinsed and mashed kidney beans... To an old skillet n low. Stirring frequently..
  2. When meat and beans are done, and veggies are prepped, begin to layer your Taco salad on your plate, I placed our chips down then the hot refried beans Meat, salsa, Guacamole, lettuce, tomatoes, olives, cheese and sour cream... Any order you prefer🙂.
  3. .
  4. .

This colorful entree combines popular taco ingredients—minus the ground Everyone at our house loves this taco salad. In spring we look for something light and refreshing on. Kami juga punya banyak game lain yang mirip Taco Salad! I'm bringing back the taco salad. It's coming out of retirement and my poor husband isn't going to know what hit him because we're making these every night for dinner for the foreseeable future.

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter