Recipe: Delicious Coffee Time w/ Banana Muffin

Coffee Time w/ Banana Muffin. These moist muffins combine my two favorite things—chocolate and coffee. Banana Mocha-Chip Muffins Recipe photo by Taste of Home. I made these yesterday for Bible study and boy were they well received!

Coffee Time w/ Banana Muffin My kids gobbled up these muffins (mini & full size) and I realized I finally found a more convenient (and yummier) "Banana Bread" recipe than the one I had. They're buttery, soft, and spiced with cinnamon. This banana muffin recipe requires a handful of basics like flour, sugar, and milk. You can have Coffee Time w/ Banana Muffin using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of Coffee Time w/ Banana Muffin

  1. You need 250 g of flour.
  2. Prepare 3 of ripe banana.
  3. You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
  4. Prepare Half of cup fresh milk.
  5. You need 1 of egg.
  6. It's 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
  7. Prepare 1 of small pack Raisin.
  8. Prepare of Salt.
  9. It's of Sugar.

That's what I love about baking- it's the same ingredients for basically everything. Unlike whole wheat muffins, these gluten free banana muffins melt in your mouth. Their texture and feel reminds me of a marshmallow or a sponge cake. I enjoy muffins in the morning with my coffee but have a difficult time with all the unhealthy ingredients in store bought.

Coffee Time w/ Banana Muffin instructions

  1. Mix flour with dry ings. Mix well until well combined.
  2. Next, add in all wet ings. Mix well.
  3. Then scoop one by one on each muffin mould.
  4. Heat oven at 200c and bake for 18 mins.

The Best Healthy Banana Muffins, so easy to make in one bowl! Made with simple ingredients Meet my favorite banana muffin! These healthy banana muffins are so easy to make and so good… so I've included the baking time for both regular size muffins and mini muffins in the recipe card below. Banana muffins make an easy grab-and-go breakfast when you're rushing out the door. If you have the time and want to linger, they're lovely with a cup of coffee or tea - especially when they're hot from the oven slathered with butter.

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter