Recipe: Tasty My Garlic Hot Wings

My Garlic Hot Wings.

My Garlic Hot Wings You can have My Garlic Hot Wings using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.

Ingredients of My Garlic Hot Wings

  1. It's 4 lb. of wings.
  2. It's 1/2 of yellow onion (diced).
  3. It's 4 cloves of garlic (diced).
  4. You need 4 Tbs. of soy sauce.
  5. It's to taste of Kosher salt.
  6. You need to taste of Course black pepper.
  7. It's 4 Tbsp of butter or more.
  8. Prepare 2 cups of hot sauce (franks).

My Garlic Hot Wings instructions

  1. Season chicken then, add to a 13"x 9" roasting pan with onions and garlic. Add soy sauce, salt and pepper too..
  2. Then bake 30 to 35 min; or longer if needed. When done take out, mix with hot sauce and butter, and bake 10 more min..

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter